Hammer Training & Fitness’s Karate birthday parties are an exciting, fun, and unique way to celebrate your child’s birthday! During each Karate birthday party, children will learn cool martial arts moves taught by one of our skilled Karate instructors. Each karate birthday party will also include games to build focus, confidence, and teamwork.
Call (484) 602-5329 or (610) 841-7010 or contact us online to schedule a Karate birthday party or for more information.
Birthday Party Packages
Basic Package (up to 15 guests) will include the following:
- 1 ½ hour party;
- 2 pizzas;
- All paper products;
- Goody bags;
- Set-up for party;
- Clean-up from party;
- Martial arts instruction;
- Various games; and
- Samurai sword ceremony. (cake will not be provided)
Members – $190
Nonmembers – $240
Premier Package (up to 15 guests) will include the following:
- Includes everything in the Basic Package;
- Each child will receive a pair of foam safe nunchakus (guests keep the nunchakus after the party); and
- Guests will get taught some basic moves with the nunchakus.
Members – $265
Nonmember – $315
- Each additional guest is $10.
- Each additional pizza is $10.
- Karate head bands are $5 per child.
- If there are more than 15 guests, there will be an additional fee of $25 for another instructor.
- If there are more than 25 guests, there will be an additional fee of $50 for another instructor.
- 15% gratuity is not included in with the package prices.
- Noodle Wars! Add $25 to any package. Includes an extra 15 minutes of class time for the kids to battle the instructor and their friends in Noodle Sparring!
- 10% discount on parties with 15 or more guest.
- For nonmembers, if the birthday guest joins within two weeks after their party they will receive the $50 nonmember fee back.